binary church of the immaculate upload

bd bd bd

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Raoyalee Danged

its mccafee tells me what the knews does not
cirano of software
big nose...really big nose
u should SEE some of the things she types and corrects afore sending,a nd not only missplellings obviously
a spellchecker would go up in flames....facism..the spellcheker..how to spell CORRECTLY
cause u Know they Knew b/4 they Know
who made that decision?
i like to live witout spellchecker as much as posible
there was no decision made in my presence, noone cunsulted ME...cunt salted, me...salted my slugcunt. I amuse me. U cn't just DECIDE how to spell words.
Nope.
they are icons of a luanguage and we dont even PRONOUNCE THE SAME
maybe it should be called spell suggester, jester?
or spell how about like thiser?
whatta? gotta get some more nicotine.
BDBF
damn.....i deed spell checker....
BDFBD
NEED spellchecker....
BD BD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home